Bonnie

I just bought a packet of that "volcanic rock" stuff. You put it in a return
vent and it's supposed to get rid of odor. It has no scent of it's own. I
figured when I bought it that it'd be $10 down the toilet but it appears to
be working. Maybe it's just a placebo effect.

Bonnie

"James" wrote in message

Does anyone have a recommendation on a good air freshner for the home? I
don't mean those little plug-ins, which are nearly worthless in my
experience.

Some time ago, I tried one of those battery operated units that use a
cannister to freshen the air every 1/2 hour or so (adjustable), but I

found
they didn't last and were noisy at night.

I have also tried those small cans with wicks, that you set out around the
house, but I don't really like them. When you first put them out, they

are
too powerful, and then they degrade quickly and require replacing too

often.

I just thought some of you might have had good success with something that

haven't heard of before.

Thanks for any tips !!

--James--