George E. Cawthon

Duane Bozarth wrote:
Top posting repaired...

Bud wrote:

George E. Cawthon wrote:

Ron wrote:

....No oil is worth $21 for 3 oz, even sperm whale oil.

I suppose the whale may have a differing view on that one...

I think automatic transmission fluid is not oil.

It's a refined petroleum product w/ some specific additives for the
purpose. Very much similar to a light weight oi.

I think the whale would agree with me, since you
have to render the fat to get the oil; don't think
whales much like rendering.

Anyway, not much sperm oil around. Illegal to
collect now? Lots of muzzleloaders swore by it,
but I haven't kept up for many years now.