Niranjan Rao

Default Trouble with lazy susan

A large pot has some how managed to slip from bottom shelf of the lazy
susan. Now I can not open the doors at all. Looking ideas to get it working
again.

Lazy susan is sitting in a corner. On side, I have dishwasher and other side
it's sink. If it helps, the lazy susan model was installed around 8-9 months
back. The pot in question is bit heavy but I managed to lift it up with
small curtain rods- only thing I can push under the available gap, to no
avail. Doors do not budge despite of everything I tried.

Is there any way I can just disconnect the doors or release the springs I
see so that I can open it again.

If this is not the proper group, please point me to proper group where I can
ask this question.

Thanks for the help,

- Niranjan