stretch

Mike,

A company I once worked for installed a 2" process water line in a
factory. It was schedule 80 PVC, very heavy duty stuff. One of the
workers decided to pressure test with air on top of the water fill.
The pipe blew up and made a hole in the metal wall next to the pipe.
Another piece of the pipe landed in a car in the parking lot a hundred
feet away. It went through the windshield. Fortunately, no one was
hurt. We almost lost the account over it. The worker that put air in
the pipe lost his job. Please, PLEASE don't use plastic, ANY plastic
for an air line. Stay safe.

Stretch