Warren Weber

"JerseyMike" wrote in message
i have a craftsman air compressor i want to get off the floor and make
better use of that floor space. since the compressor's psi is set where i
want it, the compressor can be up outta the way but what i want is to run
air lines to each of the 3 bays in the garage, is there good way to do
this
w/o running hard pipe? the garage is 36x24 w/ 9'6" ceiling.

Mike. I used HOT water pvc. 1/2 inch. I think it was rated at 600psi. I
glued all joints. Ran 2 outlets in garage and 2 in basement and one out
side. Did this about 5 years ago. Long run to basement is about 70 feet.
Warren