Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
wrote:
This is not so though Dave, the only plumbing failures I have had in my
current house are pin holes in the copper pipe. I think the influx of
cheap imported copper in the last few years is a bit of a time bomb, you
must have compared wall thicknesses? some of this imported pipe must be
difficult to bend without getting a kink, its so thin.

The only pin hole I ever had was in an end feed fitting bought as part of
a bulk pack from Wicks.

So I only now buy tube and fittings from my local PM.

I've not had problems with tube kinking using a decent pipe bender.

--
*On the seventh day He brewed beer *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.