Rocky

I have not had good luck with my Maytag Model MSD2957AE side by side
refrigerator. It was purchased in 1999 for $1850, was replaced by the
retailer within a couple weeks, and the replacement had the same bugs as the
original - leaks water on floor, does not cool evenly, ice dispensor and
water fountain failures. Many parts have unglued themselves such a drawer
pulls and drawer supports, outer doors will not stay shut. I ended up using
digital thermometers in the freezer and the refrigerator as we have lost
food several times and Maytag says they did not design it, they only put
their name on it.

When I asked for a new one of a different model due to many of the same
repeat problems, Maytag said they are fixing the bugs as they come up in the
field and encouraged me to continue to renew my service contract.

Next time, I will probably buy from Costco. Its been my experience that
Costco stands behind their items unlike Maytag.

"Alexander Galkin" wrote in message
I am going to remodel my kitchen and researching appliances. I am going to
need gas range, dishwasher and microwave. I am considering near high-end to
high-end models. I have budget of about $2200 for gas range, have not yet
figured out for dishwasher and microwave. I checked some online stores and
found that only Jenn-Air has gas ranges for my budget. Does anyone own
Jenn-Air ranges, are they good? Are there other brands to consider? What
about microwave and dishwasher?