Rich Shepard

On 2005-03-21, Bruce Barnett wrote:

I can't remember where I saw it. It was just a circular plate. You mount
the router on the plate, which rests in a cut-out on the table.

When you want to change the setting, you lift the router and plate as
one, adjust it, and put the plate back.

Bruce,

This is the approach used by Bill Hylton in his router books. The plate is
rectangular, but the idea is the same. It's what I planned on using until I
thought of investigating a lift.

Looking at the router I bought today for use in the table convinces me that
the adjustments will be easy and I can use that money for other good stuff.

Many thanks,

Rich