Too_Many_Tools

Funny...if I were the Mob I would be worried. ;)

I too am seeing far more wildlife show up in my backyard...foxes,
woodchucks, hawks, coyotes, deer and more deer...

Not by coincidence, we are having a major construction boom.

I agree that it is unnatural to see the critter kingdom on my doorstep
but I figure with what is going on, a little modification of lifestyle
goes a long ways. My pets have become indoor pets and a fence is around
the garden. Landscaping plants are slowly being replaced with types
that deer tend not to bother. I figure that one can try to fight the
trend or you can adapt to a changing world. Kind of like having a give
and take arrangement with my human neighbors. In retrospect, my
wildlife neighbors are much easier to get along with then the human
counterparts. ;)

TMT