Jaggy Taggy

On 3/21/05 8:15 AM, in article
, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
wrote:

Peanut oil is the basis for many water emulsion coolants.

LLoyd

"mow4212345" wrote in message
ups.com...
I've seen various "natural" cutting and tapping fluids such as
"tapmatic natural" which claim to be esters of some sort of vegetable
oil. They also have a "citrus spice" scent which leads me to believe
they are either an ester of orange oil or a mix of orange oil and
biodiesel. My bedroom is right next door to my lathe so I don't relish
the thought of regularly using sulfurized cutting oil or kerosene.

I have two questions regarding cutting fluid, I just used a fair amount for
a cut off operation and was amazed by its effectiveness, but it wasn't
biodiesel, it was some tapmatic product.

First how does it do it, I mean what is the mechanism by which cutting is
soo obviously improved?

Second, what does it do to me. I am not supposed to breathe the fumes and
avoid contact with my hands while, in reality I breathe nothing but and I am
practically swimming in it.

How long do I have to live??

Uwe