Mary Fisher

Default DIY Cooking

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 10:38:29 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
.. .
It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the
drugs began to take hold. I remember (N. Thornton)
saying something like:

Any other examples of DIY tools being good for cookery?

I have a purpose-made attachment for the power drill to agitate my honey

encourage granulation.

Mary

One thing that I've always wondered. What is the difference between
the clear amber coloured honey and the more cloudy stuff that looks
like contact adhesive? Is it an issue of the plants that the bees
use, the bees or the production afterwards? If so what is done and
how does it work?

How long have you got? Shall I mail you directly?

Mary

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl