Dave

he will need to conform to the food safety act. he will need to be inspected
by the local authority. he will need to conform to health and safety at work
regs. he will have to read and write a food hygiene policy and display
notices. he may also have to have at least a basic food hygiene certificate.

we serve tea and coffee with biscuits and I have had to do all the above.
it is getting to the stage where we don't think it is going to be viable to
stay in business due to regulations.

if you do a search for food safety act and read that to start with.

Thanks for that, I'll try a search for the FSA.

Dave