Anna Kettle

Default Yet another drainage problem

I am designing myself a small plasterer's yard and thought I would run
my ideas past you all to see if there are any holes in my plan

The floor will be made of cement slabs which are cemented together to
provide a fall towards the centre

Below the floor level in the centre I will put a trough which will
catch mortar from the slurry which I sweep towards it and allows the
water to overflow. At the end of each session I will empty the trough
of solids

The trough will need to be resistant to UV and being bashed around and
should have an overflow vent near the top. An old ceramic sink maybe

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642