Bruce Barnett

There is another solution for the occasional user.
I have not tested it. If anyone has experience, please speak up.

I can't remember where I saw it. It was just a circular plate.
You mount the router on the plate, which rests in a cut-out on the table.

When you want to change the setting, you lift the router and plate as
one, adjust it, and put the plate back.

There is no leveler, and nothing except the weight of the router
to hold the plate in place.