lgb

In article , says...
Has anyone tried to get a monster like this down a flight of stairs with
a corner, without completly disassembling the thing? I'm thinking if it
goes downstairs at all, it may be easiest to do so while it's crated up.
But then, if I ever move, I'd probably have to disassemble and get it
back up in pieces.

Think rope and pulley. You'd have to rerig at the corner, which might
be difficult if there's no landing.

If it's a curve with no landing, rather than a 90 degree corner, it
might go all the way with the one rigging.