Jim wrote:
I'm not proficient enough yet, I would think... also have no
metalworking tools.

I've drawn what I need to get here (it's a .gif image)

http://tinyurl.com/54ts5

Once again, any suggestions or advice, please.

Thanks

On second thought I know how you could make it, if youre wiling to make
the angles steeper. Get the required pipe, 3/4", and bend it to shape.
It will need to meet the left wall at 90 degs, and the right one at a
much steeper angle. Now a standard rail end fixing can be used at the
left end, and at the right, drill and dish a hole in the pipe and screw
though it. That then leaves the job of mocking a fixing plate up to
cover the real fixing. Probably could do this with a bit of mdf and a
lathe (use a mains drill for the lathe, with angle grinder for cutting
tool), cutting out the odd shaped centre hole and using filler after
fitting.

Pipes: copper is the nearest colour, or maybe you could use chrome with
coloured varnish.

Youll need pipe bender and angle grinder.

But, I wouldnt bother unless there was a very good reason!

NT