Lars S.

On 2005-03-21 09:18:26 -0600, "Woodchuck34" said:
My first question is on the fence. Which style do you all prefer?

I've used both and I like the Bies better. That said, being able to
flip the unifence into the vertical position is something I miss.

There is a thoughtful article comparing the Bies to the Unifence here.
(Lot's of other useful reviews, as well.)

http://benchmark.20m.com/articles/articles.html

Lars

My second question is a moral issue. This guy spent a lot of time with
me and gave me some great insight. Do I cough up the extra money to
buy it there or do I avoid the sales tax and shipping charges and buy
it from Amazon (who is also giving an extra $25 off). I'm torn. I
usually buy my stuff there because they're great whenever I have a
question, but I'd probably save another $175. What would you do?

My third question, has anyone built the TS/Router Center cabinet in the
Oct. 2003 issue of Wood Mag? It would be ideal for me. I currently
have a similar setup on my TS, but is a first version and is a little
rough around the edges to say the least. I'm looking at the router
table as a good second table so I'm not concerned with the "router
table in the TS issue".

Thanks, as always, in advance for your 2 cents.

Chuck