Doctor Evil

"Nige" wrote in message
In article , [news]
wrote:

Doctor Evil wrote:
"[news]" wrote in message
news Doctor Evil wrote:
"[news]" wrote in message

I'd go option 2 in that scenario. in fact,
I'd go pushfit and plastic everywhere
that couldn't be seen

A very foolish thing to do.

foolish ?

Yes, foolish my good man.

whilst not wanting to feed a troll (rather, wanting to draw out an
argumentative
person with acces to a PC and the 'net) could you please, for the

benefit of
anyone accesing the archive in the future, give the group the benefit of

your
wisdom and explain, exactly, why it's better for a self admitted

plumbing
newbie
to struggle with copper end feed joints, in an inaccesible place, when

the
perfectly
servicable (and designed for the purpose) pushfit and polypipe solution

exists ?

Quite.

I think it's probably some kind of DIY rite of passage. Naked flames
and flux - that sort of thing. A chap near me has actually been round
his house lifting floorboards and climbing in and out of his loft
replacing all the push-fit joints the previous owner had used.

Wise man.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download