Eric R Snow

On 20 Mar 2005 04:26:32 GMT, Ignoramus3417
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 03:40:47 GMT, Joe wrote:
I cannot believe that anyone would use diesel fuel as cutting oil. I
get a headache from just smelling it.

Is biodiesel the same stinky stuff as "normal" diesel?

No, but the previous post mentioned using regular diesel fuel as
cutting oil.

That was me. It does stink. And I can't stand the smell of diesel
anymore. But I worked in a lumbermill many moons ago and the
cheapskate owner had us using siesel for aluminum cutting oil.
Fortunately I didn't work there vey long. And eventually the owner's
greediness landed him in jail. After an investigation my the CA
Attorney General.
ERS