John Rumm

Default Building a shed from scratch

Mike Mitchell wrote:

what happened to me when I lifted *my* chunk of concrete aka patio! I
replaced the elbow (clayware) and had to pop down to Tesco's for
Number Twos for a couple of days while the cement set. (No way would I
use the public bogs in the village!)

I had two solutions to that problem - first: use the plastic collars
with rubber O rings for joining the pipe - that way as soon as it is
assembled it is water tight. Second: get the next door neighbours son to
climb down in the hole and fit the pipe while I promise to not flush the
loo! ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.