dadiOH

miey wrote:
Hi,
A little off subject I know but I always get a great response from
this group. I want to widen a doorway and arch it out. I know that
products are available to form the arch but I can't see it being that
difficult to make the arch out of scraps lying around the shop and
then dry walling over it.Plus, as always, I want to save a couple of
bob. Any help and suggestions appreciated.
Mike

Around here, builders make the vertical arch sides of ply, fill in under
with short pieces of 2x4, 1/4 drywall on the 2x4 pieces.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...