Joseph Meehan

Danny wrote:
Hi,
I just bought a pancake compressor and will soon buy a pneumatic
nailer. I have to eventually re-trim the whole house and will likely
buy a 16 gauge finish nailer for that, unless someone suggests
otherwise. I also have to take a small closet door apart in the
bathroom. What I'm going to be doing is removing and replacing
(moving it back further) the little strips in the doorway that go up
against the door when it's in the closed postition, as it looks like
they were improperly installed the first time and causing an
interference with the door. It was originally fastened with some
kind of small woodworking staples. I was wondering if I should just
use the finish nailer that I'll be getting on this, or to get one on
of the pneumatic staplers and fasten it the way it originally was.

Thanks for any help,

Danny

I would use the nailer The staples hold better in some conditions.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math