Mike Mitchell

Default Building a shed from scratch

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 02:07:25 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

Anyway if you want the whole saga you can read it he-

http://www.internode.ltd.uk/workshop/

Excellent! I am reading the whole thing. I especially like the bit
"...we can see that the drains must have been leaking for a while....
not to mention a crack in the soil pipe....", as that is pretty much
what happened to me when I lifted *my* chunk of concrete aka patio! I
replaced the elbow (clayware) and had to pop down to Tesco's for
Number Twos for a couple of days while the cement set. (No way would I
use the public bogs in the village!)

MM