Mike Halmarack

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 19:31:14 +0000, John Rumm
wrote:

Mike Halmarack wrote:
Hi d-i-y'all
I just came out of hibernation and attempted to buy a variable speed
controller for my router from the only source I could find: Woodcraft.
That is "Woodcraft Supply Corp, an SBR Company of the USA".
It looks a lot like they ship internationally on their checkout forms.
This may be only to US service personnel though, as the process
wouldn't accept my post code when combined with a "State" of: "[Not
Applicable]".
Apparently the cave men were just as smart as we are but didn't have
such complicated forms.
Any road up, can someone tell me of any sources for these items in the
civilised world as an alternative?

How about something like:

http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSea...=HK00472&N=401

Thanks very much John.
This could be just the thing I need. I can't really tell until I see
it in it's box with knob or switch attached. I take it that the one
displaying the extrovert posture is the male? Perhaps I'll buy the
breeding pair.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack