Owen Lowe

In article ,
"Kevin" wrote:

Thanks much for the responses. My shop is in the basement and the ceiling
is somewhat less than 8'. I'll probably jiggle stuff around and find an
upper corner.

I recently moved my lathe to my basement and had a problem with ceiling
height. Ours are about 7.5' and where to mount the 12" high air cleaner
to the ceiling was a puzzler for a while. I certainly didn't want it in
any foot pathway even though I'm 1/2 a foot shorter than where the
bottom of the unit would be. (I think it would kinda feel claustrophobic
too.) Over the lathe would feel restrictive, but I realized that I
didn't need the space above the grinder to be full height so put it
there. (I think this is also a good location as the grinder can put off
some pretty nasty dust.)

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long