Tony Marsillo

John,
These work very well with Bob's meter, although a bit expensive.

http://mcm.newark.com/NewarkWebComme...SKU=76-001&N=4

--
Tony Marsillo
Nutmeg Repair
"John Bachman" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 02:36:55 +1100, Bob Parker
wrote:

Howdy Sam,
I had the same thoughts. I've downloaded the .pdf file from the
Peak website, and it's not a misprint.
Also the Peak meter appears to have alligator clips hard-wired to
the meter in a Kelvin measurement configuration. Most techs I've been
in contact with want normal probes for testing caps in circuit. Maybe
preferences have changed over time....?

Rgds,
Bob

As soon as I get back from vacation I intend to see if the tweezer
probes that Peak offers for their other meters will also work with the
ESR meter.

That would seem to satisfy all comers if it works. I will let you
know.

John