Gerald Miller

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 00:32:59 -0800, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

Thanks, DoN. Still, I have one question that troubles me. Is anyone in
charge of RCM? Why does it exist? When one posts, or reads posts that
come from RCM, is there any one place where it is all on a hard drive
(besides Google)? I trust by now you understand I'm totally confused as
to how the entire thing works. Someone, somewhere, one fine day must have
decided there should be an entity known as RCM------how did it come into
being? Does anyone have the authority to restrict anyone from posting?
Can I assume it's nothing more than an address where everyone meets, but
there isn't any such place? I might liken it to a directory (on many, if
not all servers), under which anyone has access and adds their comments.
Something like that?

Harold

If you go to:

http://w3.uwyo.edu/~metal/faqa.html

and download some of the early ('92) archives you will find that the
group started as IIRC a "test" group and developed from there into one
of the best.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada