Mike Marlow

"Jerry S." wrote in message

Leon wrote:

Ugh. Where do people get this stuff from? A breaker either stays
closed or it opens. If it's closed, the circuit will deliver as much
power as the load can draw (minus resistive losses in the wiring
itself). If it opens, there's no power delivered. There is no middle
ground where the breaker is not delivering "enough power".

Hehe. My wife will turn the thermostat *way* up, so that the house will

warm
up to the desired temperature faster. I can't seem to explain that the

air
coming out of the ducts is the same temperature when she puts it at 82° as
it is when she puts it at 72°.

Oh hell - that's nothin'. Ask anyone of us that live in cold country what
the first the wife does when she jumps into the cold car... Reaches across
the car and turns the damn blower on full. Can't explain to her that she's
making us colder by doing that and she has to wait for the engine to heat
up.

--

-Mike-