Teamcasa

Hehe. My wife will turn the thermostat *way* up, so that the house will
warm
up to the desired temperature faster. I can't seem to explain that the
air
coming out of the ducts is the same temperature when she puts it at 82° as
it is when she puts it at 72°.
--
Jerry

Its a concept foreign to everyone of my employees! I have locked all
thermostats and I still find some set at 80° in the winter and 60° in the
summer.

Even after a lengthy and detailed explanation to my wife, she still thinks
it warms or cools faster!!

Dave

http://www.usenet.com