Gunner

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:28:19 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:15:30 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Wow, isn't that nice? He gave you a whole week or so to move a short
gazillion pounds of arn?

Actually...about 4 days.

If you were in the area..you might well get the Gorton as a "loaner"

Ooh, ooh! What size/weight is that thing? Will it fit in the back of a
F-150 shortbed? I have a $1,000 check coming next Tuesday but just
might be able to scrape up enough cash to buy all the gas for the trip
before then. I just shifted another $100 from Paypal, but that might
not be here until Monday, either.

Its about 1400 lbs. It would have to go this weekend. After that..If
I have too, Ill bring it back home. I dont Have to get rid of it...I
can wedge it into the main machine shop. But you caught me at a weak
moment. Id probably toss in a Boyer Shultz surface grinder too.

Got time for a fast road trip to the Bakersfield area this weekend?

What is that? 1,200 miles r/t @ 15mpg loaded x $2.34/gal = $187.20 for
gas. Yeah, I can swing that. What's the address? Bakersfield is 628.98
miles from me via Mapquest.

326 Olive Ave
Taft, California, 93268
Oh, CRAP, there's a bigass storm coming into the entire West Coast on
Saturday

No guts, no glory.

Gunner

My cell number is 805-732-5308

Gunner

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
H. L. Mencken