Gunner

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:28:19 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Its about 1400 lbs. It would have to go this weekend. After that..If
I have too, Ill bring it back home. I dont Have to get rid of it...I
can wedge it into the main machine shop. But you caught me at a weak
moment. Id probably toss in a Boyer Shultz surface grinder too.

Btw...I have a fellow up in the Bay area that bought that lil Lorch
lathe from me sometime ago, that hasnt been able to make it down to
pick it up..perhaps he could help you out with gas, if you took it up
north where he could meet you?

I believe he lives in Sunnyvale, California
Thats his email addy...drop him an email
and see if he will kick in. The lathe is about 250 lbs..about the
size of a small desk

Gunner

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
H. L. Mencken