Gunner

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:15:30 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Wow, isn't that nice? He gave you a whole week or so to move a short
gazillion pounds of arn?

Actually...about 4 days.

If you were in the area..you might well get the Gorton as a "loaner"

Ooh, ooh! What size/weight is that thing? Will it fit in the back of a
F-150 shortbed? I have a $1,000 check coming next Tuesday but just
might be able to scrape up enough cash to buy all the gas for the trip
before then. I just shifted another $100 from Paypal, but that might
not be here until Monday, either.

Its about 1400 lbs. It would have to go this weekend. After that..If
I have too, Ill bring it back home. I dont Have to get rid of it...I
can wedge it into the main machine shop. But you caught me at a weak
moment. Id probably toss in a Boyer Shultz surface grinder too.

Got time for a fast road trip to the Bakersfield area this weekend?

What is that? 1,200 miles r/t @ 15mpg loaded x $2.34/gal = $187.20 for
gas. Yeah, I can swing that. What's the address? Bakersfield is 628.98
miles from me via Mapquest.

326 Olive Ave
Taft, California, 93268
Oh, CRAP, there's a bigass storm coming into the entire West Coast on
Saturday

No guts, no glory.

Gunner

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
H. L. Mencken

If I were like that, I wouldn't -have- to worry about pocket money.