Larry Jaques

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 04:33:37 GMT, the inscrutable Gunner
spake:

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:24:12 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Make up your wishlist before you get on the road. New belts,
pneumatics, grinding wheels (up to 10") , well...youve seen the
Stuff...added some since then. Yours to dig through.

Gunner, talk Grant into hauling a trailer down so I can snag that
little Gorton 0-16a mill (and some plate steel) and swap you that
little compressor. (That's unless you found a Chiwanese mini
mill for me in the interim.)

Or maybe Grant could tie it to the trunk lid and...

Oddly enough...I was informed today that the section of the warehouse
Ive been subletting, has been rented by the owner to someone. I have
till monday to move all the machines and to try to sandwich them into
the main machine shop that is renting the property.

Wow, isn't that nice? He gave you a whole week or so to move a short
gazillion pounds of arn?

If you were in the area..you might well get the Gorton as a "loaner"

Ooh, ooh! What size/weight is that thing? Will it fit in the back of a
F-150 shortbed? I have a $1,000 check coming next Tuesday but just
might be able to scrape up enough cash to buy all the gas for the trip
before then. I just shifted another $100 from Paypal, but that might
not be here until Monday, either.

Got time for a fast road trip to the Bakersfield area this weekend?

What is that? 1,200 miles r/t @ 15mpg loaded x $2.34/gal = $187.20 for
gas. Yeah, I can swing that. What's the address? Bakersfield is 628.98
miles from me via Mapquest.

Oh, CRAP, there's a bigass storm coming into the entire West Coast on
Saturday

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
H. L. Mencken

If I were like that, I wouldn't -have- to worry about pocket money.

Please return Stewardess to her original upright position.
http://www.diversify.com Tagline-based T-shirts!