Larry Jaques

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 05:04:33 GMT, the inscrutable "Don"
spake:

"Don" wrote
"Mike" wrote
"Don" wrote:
It either doesn't detect the studs or gives false alarms.
Been mainly useless since day one. I've had it for about 10 years.

Sometime when you have a little extra cash you might try a new one.
I do think they perform better now.

I bought the Blank Decker laser/studfinder a few months ago, it performs
flawlessly.

Unlike my spelling.......

You're in good company, Don. A lot of the id^H^Hgreat folks here
misspell words as complex as "hobbyist" and as simple as "too" on
a regular basis. At least you CAUGHT your typo.

Please return Stewardess to her original upright position.
http://www.diversify.com Tagline-based T-shirts!