Karl Townsend

I'm going to be working on a project soon that uses very, very large
smoothbore plastic pipe. It needs to be 24-27 inches in diameter, smooth
on
the inside, and not too incredibly heavy. It'll be under a slight vacuum.

I've got a 1/2 mile of the six inch version buried on my place for
irrigation lines. Its just called gasket seal water line at Hydro
Engineering, the company that always has it in stock about 60 miles away.
They supply all the contractors that put in water and sewer for local
cities.

I'd work backwards. Ask your city administractor who put in/repaired
water/sewer lately. Ask them who they buy pipe from... It might be best to
buy through this contractor, most of these industrial wholesale outfits look
down on a onesy customer. BTW, this stuff ain't cheap.

Karl