dadiOH

Harry Everhart wrote:
"dadiOH"
1. Fill scratches/gouges
2. Sand
3. Finish

What should I use to fill the scratches - plastic wood?
Harry

Hard for me to suggest one because I generally use white glue and
sawdust. Little glue, lots of sawdust.

But another poster mentioned inserting a tile. That doesn't turn me on
but you could fit a dutchman...a piece of the same wood routed to fit a
female routing in the table. It too will show but if you are careful in
selecting the grain for the dutchman and make a diamond shape inset,
they can be pretty good. Diamond inset so the lines don't cross the top
grain at right angles.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...