Gunner

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:24:12 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Make up your wishlist before you get on the road. New belts,
pneumatics, grinding wheels (up to 10") , well...youve seen the
Stuff...added some since then. Yours to dig through.

Gunner, talk Grant into hauling a trailer down so I can snag that
little Gorton 0-16a mill (and some plate steel) and swap you that
little compressor. (That's unless you found a Chiwanese mini
mill for me in the interim.)

Or maybe Grant could tie it to the trunk lid and...

Oddly enough...I was informed today that the section of the warehouse
Ive been subletting, has been rented by the owner to someone. I have
till monday to move all the machines and to try to sandwich them into
the main machine shop that is renting the property.

If you were in the area..you might well get the Gorton as a "loaner"

Got time for a fast road trip to the Bakersfield area this weekend?

Gunner

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
H. L. Mencken