Gunner

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:54:22 -0800, Grant Erwin
wrote:

Why are you done with it?
Found something you like better?

Yes, I got a new Darex M5 including stand recently, and also a Baldor
tool grinder on a stand. For general purpose work I use the spindle of an
ancient Shopsmith - deburring wheel, buffing wheel, wire wheel, hard bench
grinder wheel, those kinds of things. So my nice Baldor 7306D setup is going
to go to someone else's soon. I'm running a car down to LA in about a week,
so if you live between here (Seattle) and there this might be of real interest
to you. I've already got a bunch of welding rod going to Gunner's house, sigh.

Grant

Make up your wishlist before you get on the road. New belts,
pneumatics, grinding wheels (up to 10") , well...youve seen the
Stuff...added some since then. Yours to dig through.

I did give Martin Eastburn the last surplus Baldor grinder though when
he was here a couple weeks ago. If there is something special you
need, perhaps I can scarf it up in LA this coming week, if I get
released to go back to work. The pnemonia didnt killed me...just made
me wish I was dead.

Got room for some machine tools? Need a boyer Shultz surface grinder?
Ill give you your choice of either one. $5 bill ought to cover it.
G..hell..for a lot of rod...Ill give you your choice.

Call me on my cell if you got specifics you need.

805-732-5308

Gunner

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
H. L. Mencken