pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show "Daniel A. Mitchell"
wrote back on Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:27:14 -0500 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :

I still have one of these in my storeroom at the university. It confuses
the heck out of the students.

I still have my regular sized ones around somewhere too, but haven't
used one in years, except to show an occasional inquisitive student how
one works.

I brought the K&E to a test in Networking. Got the right answers too.
Afterwards the proff wanted to have a look, nostalgia time. I didn't tell
him I got it from my Dad, who'd gotten it on the GI Bill for one class. In
those days, it was the equivalent of the HP CV45s.

"Cool" - and the batteries never run out.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.