Rex B

Grant Erwin wrote:
Glendo is a *company*, not a product. http://www.glendo.com/

He may be referring to an Accu-Finish, can never tell with some people.

Glendo makes a really nice little sharpening table called the
Grind-R-Table.
Anyone who has subscribed to one of the Village Press mags in the last 25
years has seen them, they're very often advertised. I bought one years ago
along with a Darex M3 and diamond sharpener setup (all from Glendo) using
their quickmount system. I put it all on a steel table on a Baldor pedestal
mounted in front of a Baldor 7306D grinder. I used this setup for a long
time
and sharpened many a lathe bit and many a drill bit with it. I put nearly
$800 into that setup, but now I'm done with it. Anyone interested? I can
post pix and details if so.

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington

What's a Glendo?