nospambob

Pneumatic tool oil is ND.

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 00:41:05 -0500, (Ron) wrote:

I have 7 "Hunter Original" ceiling fans that i need oil for. The "fan"
oil is 3 dollars a tube, good for one fan.(At Home Depot)

It's just SAE 10 Wt Non Detergent oil but I can't seem to find any in
quantity so I don't have to pay the outrageous price of 3 dollars a
tube.

I was thinking about "3 in 1 oil" but it doesn't say what Wt it is or if
it's ND.

I was also thinking about pneumatic tool oil. Does anyone have any idea
what wt it is and if it's ND?

Maybe even an online fan site that sells it in quantity for a low price.

Any suggestions would be of great help.