Philip Lewis

"Brian" writes:
I sell several options. X10 would not be my first choice.
I use product called Zwave. No need to plug anything into PC the remote has
a burglar detterant built in.

zwave is *alot* more expensive than X10. (lamp moduals are about 10Xs
the price 45 vrs ~$4 (on sale)) I might be interested in zwave if the per unit price gets under
$20/unit. It has some nice features, but for a non "critical" event
like this... i still would consider using the old manual appliance
timers. (hint: plug one into another and feed lamps off of both to get
a less "repeated" routine.)

It's all about the amount of money you want to spend.

--
be safe.
flip