m Ransley

X 10 products also sold under radio Shacks Plug in power smart home and
others use X10 protical . You could easily use wall timers with variable
on off and digtal wall timers and save computer running power. X10 -
Radio shack probably also sells a stand alone timer to control banks of
lights even exterior motion sensing lights, and wall switch-dimmers and
apliance modules. I use them for remote on - off, on exterior-interior
even from standard built in 3 button car garage door openers and hand
held units. You can control exerything with X10. Leutron, etc use the
same protical but Radio shack is cheaper. I even control fan speeds on
my remote.