PrecisionMachinisT

"Dan Murphy" wrote in message
.. .
wrote in news:1111031517.647830.86960
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Breaks do make people more producitve, but there was a study of
productivity and smoking, and the results were that the non-smokers
were more productive.

At an airline ticket counter. Quite a bit of the difference was due to

more
sick time. I imagine if you are passing money, credit cards, and documents
back an forth with the general public, you'll end up with germs on your
hands. Now run outside for a quick smoke without washing, put your hands

by
your mouth and there you go, you're sick. I don't see how people can make
sweeping generalizations based on one small study at one airline ticket
counter.

http://www.aclu.org/WorkplaceRights/...?ID=8359&c=178

--

SVL