Owain wrote:
Logan wrote:

Would anyone have any objections if I dropped an "advert" for mole,
squirrel and feral cat eradication once in a while? About twice a
month.

Squirrels don't have many friends[1] but you stand to upset the
mole-hugging cat-worshipping contingent.

All the ad would consist of would be my name and telephone number

and
a short description of cost. I'd make sure the subject line said
summat like Garden pest control so as the message can be skipped if
required.
Suggestions would be appreciated.

Read the charter/FAQ.

Owain

[1] Possibly mental scars from being sent to a Reo Stakis 'Cyril The
Squirrel' children's club haven't healed for some posters.

[f/u to uk.local.hampshire removed]

OP will get abuse reports. Poor attempt OP. These groups only function
because commercial stuff is kept out, and there are enough
knowledgeable people to see you face the consequences of spamming.

NT