Andrew McKay

Default DIY Beer

I've arranged an informal get-together for anyone who might be
interested in having a beer and/or evening meal. Wives/girlfriends
welcome. Jeans/tee-shirts are fine.

It's at The George in Winnersh:

http://www.readingrestaurants.com/the_george/

Dead easy to find. Tuesday April 12th from 7:30pm onwards.

We've done these informal gatherings before. The format is buy your
own beer, order/buy whatever food you want, pull up a chair and chat
about anything you want. It doesn't have to be DIY related but can be
if you want.

The George does excellent food (we've been there before), and there's
a decent selection of beers.

If the weather was decent we could sit next to the river in the rear
garden, however that's probably hoping for too much at this time of
year.

Andrew