Doug Miller

In article , "Vito Kuhn" wrote:

"J. Clarke" wrote:

Say hi to the Strombolis for us.

You didn't read the NAN announcement about that, did you? The Stromboli votes
came from a single university graduate student as part of a research project.

LMAO

They were not real people.

You're kidding, right?

I nearly lost my life once.

Pity you failed.

That was very cold, Mr. Clarke. Be careful what you wish for.

You're going to die Vito. Get used to it. Life is an incurable and
invariably fatal disease. SOMETHING will kill you. And unless you
douse yourself in it and light a match, it's unlikely in the extreme to

be acetone.

Yes, we will all die. Does that mean that we shouldn't do everything we can
to take care of ourselves while we're alive?

Get some perspective, Vito. Some things are worth worrying about, and some are
not. Eventually, most people learn to tell the difference.

You are not as bothered about my position on acetone as you are by me
personally.
This is a personal attack. I'll quote one of the well known regulars on this
forum:

[snip]
Proves only that he doesn't understand the issue any better than you do. So
what? Nobody doubted that.

Nobody attcked Mr. Hodgett in this manner for expressing the exact same
concerns as I have.

Lots of people told him he was dead wrong, and proved it. Now you come along,
repeating the same nonsense that's already been *proven* to be nonsense.

Can you wonder that the one who posted nonsense *not* knowing it to be such
was treated more leniently than the one who came after him and knowingly
posted proven nonsense?

--
Regards,