For many McDonald's food hold some appeal.

For me, it simply 'sucks' and so I avoid it...I really don't care what
they do or what happens to them, or for that matter their employees and
customers.

By contrast, I find the food at Taco Bell very tasty, and for a hearty,
sit-down meal, Olive Garden is hard to beat. For pizza, Papa Johns is
also hard to beat, but they don't service New England which is where I
live.

Realize that the vast majority of the jobs being exported are at the
very low end of the employmnet spectrum, but on the other hand these
are the jobs and workers that tend to fuel the major portion of our
economy. Eventually this entire trade thing is going to sort itself
out, but while it does we may expect to see another depression.

New home sales are the indicator. Watch what is selling an what is
not.

Harry C.