Vito Kuhn

Dave Hinz wrote:

I don't remember anyone encouraging you to stick around.

Here's one:

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:27:01 -0800, NAN Team
wrote:

After further consideration, the proponents of
rec.woodworking.all-ages have elected to withdraw their proposal
rather than seek a revote. There will not be a revote, and no
newsgroup will be created.

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:36:33 +0000, Andy Dingley
wrote:

Thankyou Susan and Vito. I sincerely think this is the best result
for the newsgroup and its users. I appreciate your action in making
this decision.

Now, how about showing up in the group and talking about some
woodworking ? It's a good group, you'd be very welcome.

I see that it didn't take long for me to be attacked after doing just that.
I thought I'd let things cool off for a few months before posting here again,
but that doesn't seem to have done any good.

VK