Robert Bonomi

In article . com,
Limey Lurker wrote:
I'm still very much a newbie. I can understand most of the tech talk,
but some of the Americanisms puzzle me. But, it's the chance of being
discourteous that worries me most. I've tried to find a book of net
etiquette but without success. Can anyone please recommend some source
of this information? TIA

There's some _very_ good stuff posted regularly to "news.announce.newusers".

The best advice is to _read_ any newsgroup for a while (as in several weeks)
before posting to it. Get a sense of how *that* group works, and do things
the way the other posters there do.